Chief Commercial and Public Relations
Kilómetro 8 Vía Barranquilla - Tubará
Mobile phone: 318 711 7388
Phone: +57 (5) 336 6000
Colombia welcomes you, Barranquilla supports your business, and La Cayena Free Trade Zone makes your possibilities become reality.
We are the first permanent multiuser Free Trade Zone created under the new free trade regime and conceived as a cluster that gathers multiple companies from the construction sector. Thanks to the new regime and to the support of Colombia’s National government, this business model is turning into a unique investment opportunity, with customs and tax benefits as well as very competitive prices in the Central America and United States markets. This is a unique opportunity for developing companies of any size seeking expansion.
• Access to the main ports of the Caribbean.
• More than 200 thousand m2 in concrete paved ways for heavy traffic.
• Close to Barranquilla’s Ernesto Cortissoz International Airport.
• Ground, sea, fluvial, air and telecommunications infrastructure.
• Easy access to urban and commercial areas.
• Permanent public transportation
• Qualified and affordable workforce.
• ICA tax and Property tax 10 year exemptions to newly installed users.
• DIAN offices within the complex.